Thread: New Leaf Theme Suggestion Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2018, 03:54 PM   #64
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
I don't have any books thought out yet for the next batch of themes, primarily because we don't know what they are, yet. But the fun of this so far has been thinking of ways to stretch the theme and find interesting books to nominate. Even though I only nominated one book for the first month, I actually identified a round dozen that I considered worthy. And ended up buying and reading(!) three -- the one I nominated, the one chosen, and one other. And, I might add, all three were more than worthy books that I wouldn't have found without the club. So far, this new club is both exciting and fun. And doing evil things to my book budget! But in a good cause.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote