View Single Post
Old 11-23-2008, 05:08 PM   #5
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiklop74 View Post
Hmm these are actually dates in Serbian (cyrillic). I wonder if that has anything to do with my latest set of recipes and use of setlocale.

Kovid?
Yeah that would be it. I'm disabling the locale settings in those recipes. One way to acheive what you want is to overload the download function in the recipe, something like this:

Code:
def download(self, *args, **kwargs):
  self.timefmt = 'set this to a lcoalized string'
  return BasicNewsRecipe.download(self, *args, **kwargs)
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote