View Single Post
Old 09-16-2013, 04:05 PM   #55
glos
Zealot
glos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiniMouse View Post
This is great, especially the first one I like very much!

If you want to share and you made them with the Generate Cover Plugin then export the zip-files and put them up here (hint, hint... I what the first one at least, pleaseeeeee)!

And post the font for all the covers in your reply. So everyone knows what to look for if the font is not on his computer.

I love this. You ALL so great. Karma to you all

MiniMouse
you mean export the settings using the button in the generate cover plug-in?
err, I think I don't have the settings anymore, I change font/spacing/background cover for almost each fic so I usually don't save...
I simply used your cover and the Sherlock Holmes font you linked in some previous post (or Georgia for the 2nd cover)
glos is offline   Reply With Quote