View Single Post
Old 09-16-2013, 02:34 PM   #50
Sefiriot
Bujavid tekikin
Sefiriot writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Sefiriot writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Sefiriot writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Sefiriot writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Sefiriot writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Sefiriot writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Sefiriot writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Sefiriot writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Sefiriot writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Sefiriot writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Sefiriot writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: LG G3 D855, Samsung Galaxy Note N7000
Here you go. The font used in the two default covers is Gentium Book Basic, available on fontspace. For the fanfic cover with the pretty picture, I used two fonts: Ringbearer and Dwarf Runes, both of which are available for free here.

Note that the settings for the left and right margins on my covers aren't exactly fixed; I tend to tweak them if I don't like what I see and mess around till I feel they're just right. YMMV.
Attached Files
File Type: zip default_anthology_settings.zip (1.66 MB, 996 views)
File Type: zip default_non_anthology_settings.zip (4.65 MB, 988 views)
Sefiriot is offline   Reply With Quote