Thread: Duokan 2013
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2011, 06:55 AM   #117
Serpentine
Evangelist
Serpentine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serpentine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serpentine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serpentine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serpentine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serpentine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serpentine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serpentine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serpentine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serpentine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serpentine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3
A few bugs/issues - I cant remember where we're meant to send English bug reports

Deleting or re-ordering dictionaries currently seems to break them.
- i.e if you delete a spare dictionary it both stops allowing any dictionary lookups as well as not deleting the dict. If you reorder them, it also seems to break usage until you restart DK.

There are quite a few strings in the settings/PDF viewer which don't have translation strings, could you run an export for all valid translatable strings?

The message about having no dictionaries installed is in Chinese, however there's also meant to be a translation, however it's not used at the moment.

What format are you using for your bmp's? Some are standard 24bil, however some seem to use 2/5bit channels - I want to replace some of the images with English translations (tho this requires reinstalling :/), however I'd like to at least follow the format that has been set.

The "Secure Screensaver" setting, if you go to the setting once it's already, it will give you the current password - it should require the current password to allow you to change it.

When going from screensaver -> secure password, the 'enter' key does not work, it uses the middle button from the 5-way pad. On the kindle it uses the enter key, which seems more logical.

The time/clock seems to be a bit broken in this release, it used to keep time correctly, now it seems to stop while connected to usb or something.

Last edited by Serpentine; 11-07-2011 at 10:32 PM. Reason: the clock
Serpentine is offline   Reply With Quote