View Single Post
Old 08-08-2011, 10:54 PM   #13
aagstn
Evangelist
aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 3, iPad mini 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjk View Post
Hi aagstn,
I just tried it, and can still see Bluefire in my File Sharing Section, on my iPhone and my iPad 2. I am using iTunes 10.4 on OSX Lion, and added an ePub to them both. I am using iOS 4 on both, neither are jailbroken at the moment.

You might want to delete and re-install the app?
Thanks for checking. I ended up having to uninstall and reinstall iTunes, but everything is working now. Bluefire is nice, but I will miss Stanza if its not updated. Glad to have some options, but will keep my fingers crossed for a Stanza update.
aagstn is offline   Reply With Quote