View Single Post
Old 07-04-2011, 07:47 AM   #24
astra
The Introvert
astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-650 & 505 & 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billi View Post
I think - especially when you're answering to the very last post so that the two posts stand one below the other - quoting should on the contrary be highly discouraged because it makes reading the thread remarkably harder and doesn't add any value. (My personal opinion, I know, many here think otherwise about it).
Many times while I have been typing a reply, 2-3 new replies/posts have been added. If I didn't quote the post I have been replying to, it would indeed look out of place. Then again, Edit feature would save me, because I could immediately edit the post by adding a quotation from the post I have been answering to.
astra is offline   Reply With Quote