View Single Post
Old 07-04-2011, 07:33 AM   #23
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
This is why it's important to quote the text that you're replying to. That way, if the original poster changes his post to say something completely different, you're covered .
You know, that's exactly what I wanted to say to you! You should have quoted, then the thread I linked at would have made sense

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billi View Post
Is this really the "task" of the quote function? To provide security from changes? I think - especially when you're answering to the very last post so that the two posts stand one below the other - quoting should on the contrary be highly discouraged because it makes reading the thread remarkably harder and doesn't add any value. (My personal opinion, I know, many here think otherwise about it).
No, but I still like to quote the text I"m responding to. Makes it easier for me to respond and read afterwards
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote