View Single Post
Old 06-08-2011, 02:38 PM   #58
CWatkinsNash
IOC Chief Archivist
CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Meebook M7, Paperwhite 2021, Fire HD 8+, Fire HD 10+, Lenovo Tab P12
Quote:
Originally Posted by nynaevelan View Post
My reading list is just that, it consists of the books which I know I want to be read within the very near future. Originally this list started out with only about 10 books, but because I have alot of series books this list is now over 40 books large.
Oh yeah, I didn't even mention my other lists but I, too, have "priority" reading lists. Otherwise, things I really want to read soon would get lost in the shuffle. I make collections out of those. It keeps my TBR nonsense from clogging up my regular tags.

Quote:
And I also have four additional lists which are lists to sync my books to backup folders on my hard drive.
You know, this is an excellent idea - I use Sugarsync right now to backup "to the cloud!" and also sync the whole shebang to my other computer, but I'm starting think I might want to keep local backups of certain subsets... I'm giving myself a headache thinking about it, but thanks for the idea!

Quote:
So you see, even with the simplification of the plugin, my life is still complicated because I am an organizing junkie.
CWatkinsNash is offline   Reply With Quote