View Single Post
Old 06-08-2011, 03:59 AM   #52
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stampercam View Post
So, now a question for kiwidude, can I set up keyboard shortcuts for all my lists? I can only find the options for setting up for the default list. This new combined plugin works a treat by the way.

Cam
Thanks all for the feedback, sounds like I can release it soon.

At the moment you can only set shortcuts for the current list. I guess I could add the ability for each list to have an add shortcut as well.

Re the two list thing from CWatkinsNash. What are your reasons for maintaining two lists? Why nit just one list with clear turned off? Is it because when you sync it sends the entire list each time?

One of the ideas I contemplated was checking the ondevice value for each book so it would only send new ones. However there could be a scenario where say you reconvert a book and want that sent to your device, and it wouldn't happen because of this check. So then I thought I could add a "only sync books not on the device" checkbox option for each list, but apart from adding more complexity that wouldn't cater for a scenario of a list you normally want treated one way but had a book that you wanted differently this time. So I abandoned the whole change and instead all books on your list get sent each time. The only downside to this I am aware of is potentially slower to sync if your list is massive, and books on a kindle getting marked as new in it's ui each time.
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote