View Single Post
Old 11-23-2020, 08:55 AM   #46
compurandom
Guru
compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo aura h2o, kobo forma
I procrastinated all weekend and then worked on both the wikidata and wikidata_gui plugin last night. I have this plugin working for calibre 5 but I want to fix a couple of bugs before I release it and do some more testing. The gui plugin will take longer, it still has some problems and has a lot more code to cover for testing as well.

I'll see how much time I have to work on it tonight. I'll release something by the end of the week even if the bugs aren't fixed yet (especially since they are not new bugs).
compurandom is offline   Reply With Quote