View Single Post
Old 04-05-2017, 04:05 PM   #2
KevinH
Sigil Developer
KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: many
I should be able to modify that report to keep track of the line number of the file where the link is located, and then at least move you to the right line in that file without too much dificulty.

The only issue is where in that particular line (the column number) it will be. For normal length lines in CodeView it should be easy to see the link itself. Unfortunately, the current signal design only passes the line number no column or offset info.

Let me see if I can get at least the right line of the file to come up. Would that help?

Last edited by KevinH; 04-05-2017 at 04:12 PM.
KevinH is online now   Reply With Quote