View Single Post
Old 08-31-2019, 03:46 PM   #1
arjaybe
Wizard
arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650
What to look for in a chair

I know there are threads on chairs already, but I'm looking for the latest information and thought a fresh thread would be best.

I need to get a reading chair. This will be the chair I sit in to relax while I read or watch TV.

Requirements:

- must have good support, particularly lumbar (absolute requirement)
- must have arms
- I'll want to put my feet up, but I can make do with a stool if necessary
- I don't want a bulky chair
- chairs costing $1000s need not apply

Feel free to mention brands and models. Feel equally free to mention features that you feel are necessary. Anecdotes are welcome. I will be trying to compile a list of generally accepted chair principles (GACP) that I can apply to chairs I find. Unfortunately, I don't have a big store within a reasonable distance where I can go and test drive chairs. I'm going to have to buy one sit unsat.

tia
arjaybe is offline   Reply With Quote