View Single Post
Old 11-24-2018, 04:49 AM   #978
ottischwenk
Wizard
ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox 4/14, Like-/Meebook 1/8, Tolino 1/10, Kobo 0/5, Kindle 0/3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenzie View Post
Left justified is a contradictio in terminis. It can be left aligned or it can be justified. You can override publisher styles to this effect in the top menu, document, style tweaks, text.

No indent on the first line of a paragraph isn't part of the default style tweaks right now. Something like this would do the trick:

Code:
p + p {
 text-indent: 0;
 margin-top: .5em; /* adjust to your liking */
}
Edit: I'll submit a PR to add these to the built-in style tweaks.
OK, I want left aligned - sorry, but my language is German
ottischwenk is offline   Reply With Quote