View Single Post
Old 03-27-2010, 04:56 PM   #1
Sydney's Mom
Wizard
Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Fire 3d Gen and 5th Gen and Samsung Tab S
How do I get a shortcut for a Python script onto the taskbar in W7?

I have a netbook with Windows 7 Starter. I have a couple python scripts which I would like to get off my desktop and onto the taskbar. I tried dragging the shortcuts onto the taskbar, but I get a message "Pin to Idle" I tried putting the shortcut into a zip file, but that didn't work. I would like to have the script on the taskbar, and just click on it to bring it up - just like I do with Calibre and ADE. I know this is anal, but I hate stuff on my desktop. Any help would be much appreciated.

Debra
Sydney's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote