View Single Post
Old 05-03-2013, 01:46 PM   #119
filmo
Wizard
filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Sony T1, Kobo Mini
Kobo browser now is improved almost to point it is equal to T1, & T2. Only problem my local Florida stores including Best Buy, and Walmart have no demo Kobo or Sony readers only Kindles and Nooks. Most of the time when I was looking to buy a glow this year they were out of stock. I would think Nooks have enough exposure in Barns & Noble, and Books a Million stores. Kobo in USA are sold at independent book stores which sounds great but not at any that I have visited. I would have bought a Kobo Glow by now if they were easier see in person and buy.
filmo is offline   Reply With Quote