View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 05:24 PM   #32
BobKat
Enthusiast
BobKat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobKat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobKat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobKat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobKat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobKat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobKat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobKat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobKat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobKat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobKat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by omega34 View Post
I'm not making fun of anybody, but I don't really understand the mentality of keeping all of your ebooks on your physical device. Is it a mental thing? I have always had a couple books on there at once and my actual library of books resides in Calibre. When I want to get a new book from my library, I just plug the PW into the USB and I have a new book in about 20 seconds. Using my method, 2 GB is fantastic and more than enough space for my needs. Do you mind explaining your (and so many other people's) reasoning for keeping everything on one device? Sorry, just curious.
I don't keep everything on the kindle, leaving some on the HD in a calibre library. However, that being said, I keep enough books to keep me reading for long long time in many different genres to suit my varying moods
Plus I like a large amount of books as I do alot of camping and I don't always have the laptop handy, or wifi. Now all I need is a solar charger
BobKat is offline   Reply With Quote