View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 03:37 AM   #285
aceflor
Wizard
aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Era, Pocketbook Inkpad 4, Kobo Libra 2, Kindle Scribe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pushka View Post
Same here. It will actually get to my depot here in Australia on Saturday but they wont be open. I get myus.com to use DHL.
I used to prefer DHL, but their handling costs are so unpredictable nowadays that I stopped using them. Fedex is cheaper in most of Europe than DHL is when importing from the US and using express service (incredible but true, at least for France, Spain or Germany).
aceflor is offline   Reply With Quote