View Single Post
Old 06-20-2011, 08:48 PM   #134
CWatkinsNash
IOC Chief Archivist
CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Meebook M7, Paperwhite 2021, Fire HD 8+, Fire HD 10+, Lenovo Tab P12
I just noticed something. It took me until now because, as I mentioned before, I cleaned out the Kindle and I am just now getting around to reloading it in batches. The plan was to first hook up the Kindle so I can change the Collections configuration to match the changes I've made to my Library. Doing that, I learned that if you have a list set to sync on connect and Collections is set to Yes, it will run Collections even if that list is empty.

It's not a problem, but I just thought I'd mention it. I also apologize in advance if it was already mentioned and I missed it.
CWatkinsNash is offline   Reply With Quote