Thread: PRS-950 strange battery issue
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2011, 09:16 AM   #21
Shopaholic
Cockatoo Mom!
Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, Kobo: A1, Clara, Libra 2, iPad Pro 11, iPad Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookworm_Girl View Post
Shopaholic, I think I would wait it out for now and see if it occurs again. It definitely is odd behavior. None of my other Sony's have had this issue. After I powered mine on/off it seems to be discharging normally now, and I just keep it in standby mode most of the time.

Hi Bookworm Girl!

Those were my thoughts exactly, just wait it out. It's been a few weeks since I posted about this and all appears to be well so far. Watch, as soon as I type this I'll have issues again. lol eesh!

It was very weird and never once had anything like that with my 300. I don't think it was because I left it unused for a couple of weeks. It just shouldn't do that. I'm wondering if it was because I never did a full shut down on it but even then.... Regardless, all seems to be fine now. 2+ weeks before having to recharge. **fingers crossed**

It gave me quite a scare to see the battery drain to nothing in a day. I dreaded the idea of bringing it to Sony and possibly getting stuck with a blemished refurb. No thank you.

Happy Mother's Day to all the mom's in here. Baby mom's, critter mom's and all.
Shopaholic is offline   Reply With Quote