View Single Post
Old 08-01-2010, 10:24 AM   #10
zoran
himself
zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOCO_MKNZ View Post
zoran that you for reminding me of the blob openbsd song it has been a while since i thought of it :P

The device is plagued by a lot of software problems (usb firmwire upgrade,device lock up when going in sleep mode and activating from sleep mode.) These are not issues which are blob related and are showstoppers issues. I would love an sd card image to fix these but what I would love even more is......... the source AND the image so i can personalise the device.

That way I can tinker with the software add cylliric fonts(not embedding them), have a picture of darth vader when the device is turned off, have the device quote Arnold Schwarzenneger movie quotes when books are loading.
With SD card in hands it might be easy. Maybe the reason we still
cannot get it. Like removing free books. Adding processes to the
starting one.
zoran is offline   Reply With Quote