View Single Post
Old 06-07-2010, 01:48 PM   #15
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
Buying Windows 7 (and, maybe computer for Apple users.) does not seem to be an acceptable answer :P

Adding a "Format Storage. 1)Internal 2)SDcard " (like most Digital Cameras have) is the clear Winner.

But, Why is the storage using a format that is not a true DOS, FAT (FAT32) compatible?
Sorry to tread rough, but this is not good for a multi-platform connected device.
I suspect the windows 7 has changed the default format and that window xp could also generate the same file format if the user changed the default setting. It is unlikely that Windows 7 can really do something in formatting that earlier systems cannot do. It is likely just a different default.

Forcing people to buy Windows 7 is certainly not the solution.

Note I checked the format of the internal memory and it is definitely FAT32. I believe the default for XP and perhaps Mac's is FAT (FAT16). This may be the problem.

Dale

Last edited by DaleDe; 06-07-2010 at 02:22 PM.
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote