View Single Post
Old 01-20-2010, 04:09 PM   #13
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfwreck View Post
Sounds good.

I assure you I can't comfortably put any ebook reader in a front shirt pocket. Not even my Clie. My anatomy doesn't allow for it. I've thought about getting a camera strap for my PRS-505, and it's just a bit too big; I'm pretty sure the PEZ would be too big as well. (I'm 5'1". If it's bigger than my hand, it'd look ridiculous & get in the way.)
You can completely hide the PEz (without cover) with a standard MM paperback, and it is a lot thinner.
(In case: I was too subtle: That is the same book under my PEz.)

Page turns are faster than when reading said MMPB as there you need to move your hand, catch the page edge and flip.
With the Pez you flick the "wheel" or press a button. The "flash" does take a tiny bit of time.
I think it is not a fair comparison to measure page turn speeds against a computer/PDA with LCD display.

Last edited by theducks; 01-20-2010 at 07:41 PM. Reason: Subtle note
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote