View Single Post
Old 01-04-2010, 10:03 PM   #14
brecklundin
Banned
brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

Device: mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by anurag View Post
A very good point. I doubt document security was one of their concerns when ordering the DXs :-)

And I agree they should have waited for the new ereaders - this is a long term investment (if they hope to save any money) and today's ereaders aren't exactly long-term investment material.
Thanks...and you are very right...all they needed to do was wait a few weeks, heck even 3-4 months and there would be devices able to do something worthwhile. I wonder if they can return them bfore 30-days is up...hehehehe....

And the investment in creating an infrastructure to support these devices into the city's IT ecosystem is going to cost a lot as well. Of course that is something which will need to happen eventually anyway and they are starting on a very small scale here...so the positive is they did not order 100 DX's...

Tim32127:

I would hate to be the politician who is caught reading Lolita during a city council meeting...
brecklundin is offline   Reply With Quote