View Single Post
Old 04-11-2009, 10:56 AM   #7
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
I've never been to the UK, but I often wonder what it would be like for me. (I often find the U.S. culturally "alien" to me, with miles of roads leading to hamburgers and tacos.)

Peru is a very, very "alien" culture to me. Right now, I'm attempting to come to terms with this culture. People here are often (by my cultural standards) very rude, indeed.

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote