View Single Post
Old 04-16-2019, 07:16 PM   #11
teija
Gadget fiend
teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, Aura HD, Kindle Paperwhite 2021, Sony PRS-350
Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinJ View Post
Dang. I just fired up the arc 7 and decided to do a factory reset without seeing the update. I'm stuck in the setup stage and can't get out.

I have attempted to update via USB with not much success as the drivers that allow the Kobo to be seen seem to be missing.

Does anyone have any suggestions? I'd hate to have to pitch the tablet because of this.
The drivers on your PC are missing? I am not too computer-wise but doesn't that mean you need the PC drivers, and that this is not an issue with the Arc/tablet itself?
teija is offline   Reply With Quote