View Single Post
Old 03-30-2019, 01:45 PM   #9
ilovereading.com
Connoisseur
ilovereading.com knows the difference between a duck.ilovereading.com knows the difference between a duck.ilovereading.com knows the difference between a duck.ilovereading.com knows the difference between a duck.ilovereading.com knows the difference between a duck.ilovereading.com knows the difference between a duck.ilovereading.com knows the difference between a duck.ilovereading.com knows the difference between a duck.ilovereading.com knows the difference between a duck.ilovereading.com knows the difference between a duck.ilovereading.com knows the difference between a duck.

Device: Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by teija View Post
Sounds like a decent deal! If you are curious to use one, you can't really go wrong for that price... Good luck with your new Arc!
Thanks.

Am liking it so far. After playing just a short time with it, I realized I didn't like the Tapestries ( AT ALL!) so I DL the Apex Launcher and can now make it look like I want.

I even like the Kobo Library system, but don't like how it only shows the total number of pages per chapter (it really bugs me no end) or section so have also DL Moon Plus Reader. Also, although I managed to import loads of my books into the Library, not all of them would go over, so again Moon Plus is necessary for me for reading.

It is also true that some apps aren't compatible with the much older version of Android, but mostly that isn't a problem, I have my phone for all of that!

Last edited by ilovereading.com; 03-30-2019 at 01:48 PM.
ilovereading.com is offline   Reply With Quote