View Single Post
Old 07-17-2018, 12:08 AM   #12
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Sahara View Post
No, the first line was a message to you to pay attention to the attribute 'opf:role="com"' in the subsequent line; it is a DC element refinement of the "creator" element and stands for "compiler". The element refinements are correctly managed by sigil into his metadata editor, as you can see into the image: Attachment 165068

No, as I said the attribute is not 'opf:role="aut"' but 'opf:role="com"'.
Actually, you didn't. What you did was to add what looked like a random comment into some code and then not explain what you meant by that. Yes, I missed the difference in the opf:role value. It's a little bit buried in the code and without a clue of what you wanted, then I answered with what I saw,
From the Dublin Core Metadata Elements set

Code:
Term Name: rights
URI: 	http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/rights
Label: 	Rights
Definition: 	Information about rights held in and over the resource.
Comment: 	Typically, rights information includes a statement about various property rights associated with the resource, including intellectual property rights.
[/QUOTE]
As I expected and I see it so rarely added I'm not surprised it isn't included by calibre.
Quote:
Sometimes one wants to edit that data by hand. The Sigil metadata editor gives this opportunity.
Why? I can understand deleting them, but, changing them to something else seems strange to me.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote