View Single Post
Old 11-15-2017, 08:00 AM   #51
downeaster59
Wizard
downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini 6, Onyx Leaf 2, Onyx Tab Mini C, Nook Glowlight 4 Plus
If I'm driving, or sitting in my home, an audiobook is fine. If I'm on a treadmill, it's almost essential! However, when I'm outside, I would much rather be open to the sounds of nature.

An audiobook, read well, can be a treat every now and then. Most of the time, however, I prefer silent reading. There's plenty of talk in the world as it is!
downeaster59 is offline   Reply With Quote