View Single Post
Old 11-14-2017, 04:13 AM   #26580
drjd
The Couch Potato
drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, Kobo Touch, Archos 9, Onyx Boox C67ML Carta
After breaking a long spell of aversion to read long books, I finally finished today Properties of expanding universes by Stephen Hawking. It was actually his doctoral thesis obtained from the library of the University of Cambridge. I was holding this book in my TBR since ages, and now found it to be the appropriate route to begin my reading journey again. I must confess I spent maximum time of last one and a half month watching TV shows, thus seriously hampering my reading target for the year. But who cares, if I enjoyed the TV shows?

Next, I have bought today the recently published thriller Origin by Dan Brown. I hope it will bring me back to the world of fiction.
drjd is offline   Reply With Quote