View Single Post
Old 11-10-2017, 01:00 AM   #26568
Fbone
Is that a sandwich?
Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Glowlight Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fbone View Post
Now I'm reading Rebellion's Message by Michael Jecks available on Hoopla.
Although the writing was good, I found the plot to be too complex for a comedic murder mystery. The main character was portrayed as very stupid and fearful. If his bowels loosened once, they did so a dozen times. The villain was most improbable and the whole story had a Mission Impossible feel to it, you didn't know who was friend or foe. This sets the stage for sequels and I hope they are more enjoyable. Rated C- [2 stars].

Next, another library book, The Trials of Apollo by Rick Riordan.
Fbone is offline   Reply With Quote