View Single Post
Old 08-15-2017, 03:57 PM   #2482
nicolasmart
Sometimes active.
nicolasmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nicolasmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nicolasmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nicolasmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nicolasmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nicolasmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nicolasmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nicolasmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nicolasmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nicolasmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nicolasmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KT2, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by warflower View Post
Hi,

I bought my kindle paperwhite today - firmware 5.8.9.0.1. Serial #: G090G1...

i'm newb I need to jailbreak my device but I don't realy know what I need to download to make it work. Please I need a Dummy guide!

I read the first post but I don't understand where I can't find the firmware and the files that I need to put in my device.

pls
You are on a "special" firmware. You don't need to download an older firmware.

You just need to skip to Step #5 and download the file "main-htmlviewer.tar.gz" to the root of your Kindle.

Then, you disconnect your Kindle from the computer, tap the Search Bar at the top and type in ";installHtml" (without quotes, with semi-column).

Let us know if it works or if you have any other questions.

Have a nice day
nicolasmart is offline   Reply With Quote