View Single Post
Old 08-14-2017, 10:52 AM   #2479
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4, K5, fire, kobo, galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by evnemih View Post
Hello, my Kindle Voyage (9013*) is running 5.8.9.0.1 (3175970011) and I can't make a jailbreak.
My KV was bought with this firmware and I've not made any updates
I've tried instruction at the first post
attempt 1: steps 1,5 -> fail
attempt 2: steps 0(I had special offers), 1, 5 -> fail
attempt 3: steps 0(I removed special offers), 1, 5 -> fail
attempt 4: added html_demos file and tried steps 1,5 -> failed (all files exist, no any changes in the system)
So I'm wondering if I made a mistake when I did a factory reset or not?
My Kindle Voyage is also trying to download updates may it be connected with special offers unsubscribe or its just new firmware version?
"If you do unsubscribe from special offers, be sure to give your Kindle enough time on-line for Amazon's servers to update its local status files"
I've already got a pop-up message about removing special offers...
Double check your firmware.
Cinisajoy is offline   Reply With Quote