Thread: Kobo Start Menu
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2014, 02:26 PM   #35
tshering
Wizard
tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Maltby View Post
I installed the update over my already working menu, from the earlier testing. It seems to work fine but the font used is much smaller. It might be nice if there were more space between lines to make selection easier.

Luck;
Ken
Thank your for testing. The update replaced (among other things) your usersettings.txt in order to remove a line of code that was needed only during our test. Unfortunately, I inserted my font size values, which are fine on the Touch. Please edit yours manually. I will set larger font size in the main package. Thank you for the information.
tshering is offline   Reply With Quote