Thread: Kobo Start Menu
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2014, 03:31 AM   #32
tshering
Wizard
tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by trekk View Post
There is some other minor annoyance. I don't know what is responsible for that, but when you exit koreader with the front light on, the light stays on and you can't turn it off with the light button.
When you exit vlasovsoftlauncher, the light is automatically turned off. I'd prefer that
Light control, this is something I didn't give much attention until now. Right now that is beyond me, but maybe we can try to address this problem at a later point.
Could you give me some information about the light? I guess on power on, the light is off (when you use the menu). Is it possible to toggle the light at this time with the light button? What happens when you exit nickel with the light on? If you press "sleep" in the menu when the light is on, does the light stay on? This would be a major annoyance.
tshering is offline   Reply With Quote