View Single Post
Old 09-14-2013, 01:51 PM   #23
wawasteele
Addict
wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wawasteele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 1st PW, Sansa Clip Zip, Samsungs: GT 7.0 Plus, Note4, GT 4 10.1"
Quote:
Originally Posted by fjtorres View Post
It means this is mobileread and many of us have been reading ebooks since the last century. And for many, 100 ebooks is a year's worth of reading.
The poll needs to go into the thousands to find much differentiation.
You're right, it does need thousands.

When I wrote, I was thinking of people I know who don't manage many books a year. But they also aren't members here, so the poll wouldn't apply to them.

I read 3-4 books a week, if you count in both ebook and audio, but never paper anymore. I love being a member here.
wawasteele is offline   Reply With Quote