View Single Post
Old 02-23-2013, 09:08 PM   #15
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
Hi all,
I managed to transfer and open the files. I guess the problem was that I had transfered the files to the card through my laptop's built-in microSD card reader and via Overdrive, not by connecting the device through USB. Blossom, I thought you mentioned that this can be done, or did I misunderstand?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
You must activate the clip using Overdrive Media Console then transfer. You must allow ODMC access to internet during the transfer. Your firewall could be blocking the license activation.
How do I do this? I could not find anything in the Overdrive settings that would allow me to activate my device, and Google didn't help much.

Last edited by xendula; 02-23-2013 at 09:12 PM.
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote