View Single Post
Old 02-23-2013, 06:30 PM   #10
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by xendula View Post
Hi guys,
Since the Clip Zip is so beloved on this forum, I finally gave in and bought one solely for Overdrive WMA audiobooks (the audio quality suffers when transferring them to my iPods).
The problem is that no matter which book I am trying to play back, I get an error message. I transfered the books via the Overdrive software, but also tried to copy the files via Windows Explorer and WMP. the player recognizes them, but won't play them back.

I've googled the problem, but other than changing how the player connects as a USB drive, I could not find a solution. I also updated it to the most current firmware - still to no avail.

Any idea how to make it work?
You must activate the clip using Overdrive Media Console then transfer. You must allow ODMC access to internet during the transfer. Your firewall could be blocking the license activation.

Do not use window media player it will mess things up.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote