View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 06:35 PM   #1
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
Sansa Clip Zip for Overdrive - licencing issues - HELP!!

Hi guys,
Since the Clip Zip is so beloved on this forum, I finally gave in and bought one solely for Overdrive WMA audiobooks (the audio quality suffers when transferring them to my iPods).
The problem is that no matter which book I am trying to play back, I get an error message. I transfered the books via the Overdrive software, but also tried to copy the files via Windows Explorer and WMP. the player recognizes them, but won't play them back.

I've googled the problem, but other than changing how the player connects as a USB drive, I could not find a solution. I also updated it to the most current firmware - still to no avail.

Any idea how to make it work?

Last edited by xendula; 02-22-2013 at 06:39 PM.
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote