View Single Post
Old 04-13-2011, 10:22 PM   #17
jesscat
Groupie
jesscat has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.jesscat has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.jesscat has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.jesscat has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: iPad mini, iPad 2, Kindle 3
Never occurred to me that it could be a flaw in the plugin!

So I've tried out the new version, and it appears to be saving my views now and working fine. Thank you!

One thing, though... Re: the discussion above about restrictions, Nyn's comment:

Quote:
If I go from a view without a restriction to one with one, it switches fine but if I go from a view with a restriction to one without one, it will not update and add all the books into the view.
And your response:

Quote:
If you go from a view with a restriction to one without, I would expect that you must set a restriction of "blank" on the one without and tick the "apply restriction" for it, to force the previous restriction to be removed.
What about for Apply Saved Searches? I would think the same reasoning would apply, but when I go from a view with a saved search applied to one without, even if I set a blank saved search and tick "Apply Saved Search," it still doesn't force the previous saved search to be removed - the results remain limited to the saved search results and all the other books aren't added back into the view. Is this correct, or am I doing something wrong, or have I stumbled upon another error?
jesscat is offline   Reply With Quote