View Single Post
Old 02-02-2023, 10:44 AM   #8
Hollow Man
Addict
Hollow Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hollow Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hollow Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hollow Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hollow Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hollow Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hollow Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hollow Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hollow Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hollow Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hollow Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Kindle Keyboard, iPhone 13 Pro, iPad Air
I have the first generation Oasis, and have had it for over six years, so this is tempting, with the denim Signature being "only" $140 USD right now.

I do admit, however, that I like the design of my old Oasis, regardless of all its design flaws to keep the main battery in the cover. I especially like the physical buttons, the metal back, and the light weight when removed from its cover.

I've been waiting to see if they make a new Oasis or discontinue it. And with this Signature Paperwhite being over a year old, I'm hesitant about jumping ship to it right now. But...this price point is good.

Opinions?
Hollow Man is offline   Reply With Quote