View Single Post
Old 06-12-2018, 09:11 PM   #5
Turtle91
A Hairy Wizard
Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 11/X/6/iPad 1,2,Air & Air Pro/Surface Pro/Kindle PW & Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
The only reason I use BV is when I try and save and get an error warning and I have no clue WHICH TAB(s) it is coming from.
I switch to BV and start closing Tabs. When I hit the error, the editor switches to CV and asks (I always choose the manual mode fix. I have seen Auto make worse hash outa mile pile of dodo ) what to do?

If there was a summary of all the (malformed) error locations (the same info that shows in the pink boxes) that would satisfy my reason for hanging on.
Just hit F7. It gives you the list of bad pages, if any. You can even double click on the list item and it will take you (roughly) to the location...it's not always exact, but it gets you close enough that the discerning eye can easily pick up the problem.
Turtle91 is offline   Reply With Quote