View Single Post
Old 03-25-2020, 07:44 AM   #8
hleo12
Addict
hleo12 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhleo12 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhleo12 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhleo12 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhleo12 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhleo12 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhleo12 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhleo12 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhleo12 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhleo12 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhleo12 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Kobo Glo (deceased), Kindle 4th Generation
Quote:
Originally Posted by maddz View Post
Today is the 25th of March...
OMG. Now I feel really stupid... But in my defense, I haven't been outside for more than 2 weeks now since we're on lockdown. So it feels like it's just the start of March

hleo12 is offline   Reply With Quote