View Single Post
Old 03-20-2020, 12:49 PM   #1768
kmoll
kmoll understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'kmoll understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'kmoll understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'kmoll understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'kmoll understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'kmoll understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'kmoll understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'kmoll understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'kmoll understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'kmoll understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'kmoll understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'

Device: BQ Cervantes 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by willus View Post
Sorry--not much I can do to help you with the highlighting issue. There's not really a way to do what you suggest above with k2pdfopt.
OK, nevermind, thank you for your answer, I realized I can reduce the font by setting a fixed font size or by downgrading the resolution.
However, I noticed that, when trying to select more than one word, in some places, the whole document gets selected, like in the attached image. Even in the version you posted previously of this file, it also happens, for example when trying to select several words from the word "aboutit", line 10, onwards. This really is problematic because I can't highlight words...

Another question : is it possible to reduce the space between words? This time, to avoid asking a question which is already answered, I have looked carefully at the command line options documentation, but haven't seen anything related. As you can see in the attached image, the space between words is sometimes very wide... I have tried solving this both by setting a fixed font size and by playing with the resolution, to no avail.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	problem-highlighting.png
Views:	23
Size:	298.6 KB
ID:	177837  
kmoll is offline   Reply With Quote