View Single Post
Old 03-18-2020, 09:20 PM   #1767
willus
Fuzzball, the purple cat
willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmoll View Post
That worked, indeed! I must have disabled that when playing with the options without having fully read the command line options detailed explanation.
A minor issue I have is that, in my workflow, I read pdfs on my ereader and annotate (highlight) them, and then continue working on them on my pc, annotating other stuff. The inconvenience I experience when using k2pdfopt is that, once the file is converted, the font looks too big on the pc screen. It would be great if we could somehow restore the original layout of the document to continue working with the file in windows (while not loosing the highlights previously made)... I got spoiled by the "on-the-fly" conversion made in koreader (which I don't use because there are bugs with the highlighting function).
Again, thank you so much for this wonderful tool and for your patient guidance.
Sorry--not much I can do to help you with the highlighting issue. There's not really a way to do what you suggest above with k2pdfopt.
willus is offline   Reply With Quote