View Single Post
Old 03-13-2020, 10:58 PM   #1756
kmoll
kmoll understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'kmoll understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'kmoll understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'kmoll understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'kmoll understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'kmoll understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'kmoll understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'kmoll understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'kmoll understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'kmoll understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'kmoll understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'

Device: BQ Cervantes 4
Reflow with selectable text?

Hi, I cannot seem to find an option to get a reflowed output for use with 6 inch ereaders, but which contains selectable text that I can highlight on my ereader.
Is it not possible at all with k2pdfopt? I would be surprised, since Koreader, which uses your code, does exactly that. The documents I read are A4 in size and with one single column, so using "native pdf" and "2 columns" to cut the page in half vertically is not a solution, as each line of text runs horizontally across the page's width.
By the way, thank you so much for creating and maintaining this marvelous tool!!!
Regards
Attached Files
File Type: pdf exemple-traductio-corrige-1-CNED.pdf (162.2 KB, 51 views)

Last edited by pdurrant; 03-17-2020 at 08:32 AM.
kmoll is offline   Reply With Quote