View Single Post
Old 09-03-2004, 01:39 PM   #109
macrotor
Connoisseur
macrotor knows what time it ismacrotor knows what time it ismacrotor knows what time it ismacrotor knows what time it ismacrotor knows what time it ismacrotor knows what time it ismacrotor knows what time it ismacrotor knows what time it ismacrotor knows what time it ismacrotor knows what time it ismacrotor knows what time it is

Device: Tungsten|C with Nokia6200
Did you ever release the script to do this? I couldn't find it in this thread.

I am still using sitescooper to bundle all of my comics onto one page. Great once its running, but a pain to install properly. Also, there is less chance of a time-out since all the comics are local for iSilo to convert. However, now that iSilo is allowing cookies and regex filters, has anyone made a new attempt to download comics direct from iSilo? Sure, there might be some extra text thrown in, but it would be nice to have a solution that didn't rely on Alex's script. For instance, theoretically, you could make it send/receive cookies, exclude all gifs, but allow a give that fit the comic. I'll give it a go.

Oh....by the way...I'm finally back after 2 years of active duty! I should see how the sitescooper thread is doing. Excellent upgrades to the site, Alex!