View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 01:46 PM   #21
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prestidigitweeze View Post
What an excellent find, Doitsu! I've just sent the link to a brilliant, gifted and famous novelist who has described precisely the dizzying revolutions which this "grounded" font was designed to prevent.

Hope it works for him to any degree that might help.

I'll also forward Blossom's comment about using Sans Serif fonts with even weight on all sides.

I remember having to change the format of the MS of one of his stories because the font was unusual and the orientation of the page was landscape. Perhaps he was only making the text easier to write and read.
There is a better one out there but not sure how to get it.

This going to make alot of people cringe but alot of people who have this trouble find Comic Sans alot easier on the eyes. Yes I know alot of people hate that font. Here's a modified version for free for Dyslexics.

It's just easier to say I'm dyslexic than to say I have issue with numbers but I think I have that worst than the other. I envy those who can do math in there head or on paper. I have to use my calculator, Excel, fingers and toes.

I will agree as I have read 91 books this year my Dyslexia has started to act up worse after seeming to be getting better for many years.

Last edited by Blossom; 10-09-2012 at 01:56 PM.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote