View Single Post
Old 05-16-2012, 10:18 AM   #13
jsh1120
Connoisseur
jsh1120 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jsh1120 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jsh1120 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jsh1120 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jsh1120 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jsh1120 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jsh1120 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jsh1120 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jsh1120 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jsh1120 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'jsh1120 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydog View Post
But according to the website there is only one type available -- and it's $26! Not good.
Rustle, the guy who makes these styli, runs a very small shop and is pretty fanatical about satisfying customers. Early on, in fact, a customer complained about a problem with one of his early models on an iPad forum. He not only found and corrected the problem with a particular batch he'd made, he posted the fact on the same forum and sent emails to all those who had purchased the styli from that batch asking if they had experienced the problem and offered to replace them free of charge.

I mention this only because, as his note on the site indicates, he's trying to keep up with demand for the product and doesn't want to promise immediate shipment when he can't deliver it. (I've ordered several models from iFaraday and they've all arrived within three days.)

If you're interested in the product I'd recommend checking the website again in a week or so or sending an email asking when he expects other models to begin shipping again. I suspect it will be shortly.

By the way, you may find the $26 price for the model he's shipping to be extravagant but imo it's worth every penny for writing and drawing. Almost any capacitive stylus will work for button pushing but if you want to write on a capacitive screen it requires considerable practice and a good tool. Cheaper styli typically fail on that score.
jsh1120 is offline   Reply With Quote