View Single Post
Old 10-27-2011, 04:53 PM   #7
JCKobo
Kobo Product Guy
JCKobo can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.JCKobo can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.JCKobo can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.JCKobo can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.JCKobo can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.JCKobo can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.JCKobo can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.JCKobo can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.JCKobo can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.JCKobo can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.JCKobo can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.

Device: Kobo Vox
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokee View Post
Oh - that's good to know.

Also curious why the 'book' store is separate from the 'ereader' store, JC. I can't see my Vox order in 'My Purchases' - just my books. Is there anywhere to see this?
It's separate because we need to do different things for digital and physical products. Digital products don't need shipping addresses, or shipping notifications, or, or, or.

It's a very different ecommerce platform and we wanted to do it right instead of trying to shoehorn it into our books platform.

We will add support for self serve on orders soon - look for it this week or next.

JC
JCKobo is offline   Reply With Quote